5G for the same price!
Always get more data with Data Mori!
(1,078 yen including tax)
- With Data Mori, 1 GB becomes 5 GB, 5 GB becomes 10 GB, 10 GB becomes 20 GB, and 20 GB becomes 30 GB. Click here for applicable conditions.
- Separate universal service fees, telephone relay service fees, call charges, SMS service charges, etc. are required.
Why you should use J:COM MOBILE
- Reason 1
Your price doesn’t change when you sign up for a smartphone and other services!See more about Data Mori
Data Mori 5 GB 980 Yen/month ~ (Starting from 1,078 yen including tax)
- Reason 2
Excess data capacity can
without wasting anything! *1
- Reason 3
Fast speeds of up to
1 Mbps are available even when
data traffic is
over the speed limit! *2
- Reason 4
au 5G/4G LTE compatible
Pick up your device
Perform initial setup
If you apply online, you don't have to go to the store and wait.
The purchase process can be completed at your home.
Our staff of specialists is here for you at our call center 365 days a year.
You don’t have to worry about a thing.
We will gladly to let you know about upgrades for devices and plans.
for special savings!
Cheap and connected
A safe smartphone
I like J:COM MOBILE. Although the price is low, the connection is stable.
I signed a contract for my child.
By subscribing to J:COM NET's Wi-Fi, I can enjoy the internet and games in the comfort of my home. Also, last month I signed up for a new smartphone for my child, and it's cheap so it's safe for my family budget. I am also considering switching to a carrier line for my family.
I'm glad the data capacity has increased.
The amount of data you can use on your smartphone (GB) has been increased for free starting from February. I'm very happy because I've been able to save on communication usage up until now.
Leave the troublesome initial settings to J:COM
I switched my smartphone to J:COM and the charges are now half the price. J:COM came to my house and took care of all the data migration operations.
The line is stable and comfortable
I am using my smartphone at J:COM. There are no slow connections during the day or evening, and I am very satisfied with the service.
Music and videos on the go
Enjoy to the fullest
The great thing about J:COM MOBILE is that you can use J:COM Music and J:COM STREAM from anywhere without incurring communication charges.
- Procedures such as contracting and changing models are cumbersome.
You can easily apply online. Visiting support is also available upon request.
You can apply for J:COM MOBILE online. You can complete the process from the comfort of your own home, so there is no need to go to a store and wait for a long time.
Once you receive your smartphone, you can receive free support if you wish. We will provide detailed instructions on how to use your smartphone, as well as the initial settings.
- Those applying for "J:COM MOBILE D Plan SIM Card" are not eligible.
- I want to transfer data such as my phone book to a new smartphone, what should I do?
Solve difficult settings at home. Leave the initial settings of your smartphone to Enkaku Support!
J:COM MOBILE provides free support that provides detailed instructions on initial settings, migration of phonebook data, instructions on how to use the service, etc. for those who wish to do so.
- Can I continue to use the email address I'm currently using on my J:COM MOBILE smartphone?
If you are using a free email service such as Gmail, you can continue to use it by logging in or setting up a new device.
Please note that if you are using an email address (domain) issued by some telecommunications companies, you will not be able to use it.
- There are some services that allow you to continue using carrier mail even after canceling your carrier. Please refer here for details.
J:COM MOBILE does not issue email addresses, so we recommend that you switch to a free email such as G-mail in advance.
- Can I carry over unused data usage?
Unused data traffic will be automatically carried over to the next month.
*The remaining amount is valid until the end of the following month.
If the upper limit is exceeded, the speed will be limited to 1Mbps or 200kbps depending on the plan you subscribe to. In addition to the data usage of your contract plan, you can also carry over any additional data usage you purchase to the next month.
Please check here for more information, including expiration dates.
- Can I continue to use LINE on my new device?
By completing the appropriate settings and procedures, you can continue to use the service on your new device.
Regarding account migration (handover) procedures, security is regularly strengthened, so please check the latest information on LINE's official blog before proceeding.
(*Please note that settings may be required before changing the model)
2023.2.21eSIM provision started
2022.02.01[Subscribers] Regarding the application of Date Mori
We provide various information related to smartphones.
- The remaining amount is valid until the end of the following month.
- For 10GB/20GB (20GB/30GB after increase) plan
- Both voice calls and data communications can be used in au's 4G LTE area. 3G communication is not available.
Even within the service area, you may not be able to communicate or the communication speed may decrease.
Also, you may not be able to use it even if you are on a high floor of a high-rise building or condominium with a good view.
Please check the au homepage for the latest area information. Communication speed is a best effort service,
It does not guarantee a constant speed. It varies depending on the usage environment.
- The displayed communication speed is the maximum value according to technical standards and does not guarantee a constant speed. It varies depending on the usage environment.
[About the amount including tax]
- Consumption tax differences may occur due to changes in the consumption tax rounding method under the invoice system.