Available medical institutions
You can search for medical institutions by region or department.
What is it?
This is a service that allows you to receive medical treatment via the Internet on your smartphone or TV without having to go to a medical institution.
By using the medicine delivery service, you can receive medicines at your home.
Main symptom examples
child's poor health
The content that can be received through Telemedicine differs depending on the medical institution that supports it.
|Service usage fee *
|300 yen (330 yen including tax)/time
- If you use Telemedicine on TV, you may need to subscribe to a JCOM designated service.
- Separate medical fees/dispensing fees/prescription shipping fees, etc. are required.
Reason for recommendation
- Reason 1
Zero hospital visit time
Easy to visit even if you are far from a medical institution or if you are traveling with children
- Reason 2
Medicine delivered to your home
Reduces the burden of going to the pharmacy from
- Reason 3
No contact with other patients
No risk of secondary infection
Flow of Telemedicine
Our staff of specialists is here for you at our call center 365 days a year.
You don’t have to worry about a thing.
Medical treatment on TV
Those who wish
You can see your doctor on a big TV screen! J:COM supports you from setting to operation.
User J:COM LINK, you can receive medical treatment on your TV by purchasing and installing a web camera.
- What are the benefits of Telemedicine?
You can receive a medical examination from your home via your smartphone or TV screen without having to go to a medical institution.
There is no waiting time in the hospital, so it is recommended for people who are worried about secondary infection or for busy people.
- Can anyone use it?
Anyone can use the "J:COM Telemedicine" service by registering for it.
However, Telemedicine can only be provided if the doctor determines that Telemedicine are possible.
- How do I register for Telemedicine?
<When registering from the MY J:COM app>
Select "Telemedicine" from the app top screen and register from "Telemedicine registration".
<If registering via PC (WEB)>
Please register using this web form.
<If registering by phone>
AM 9:00-PM 6:00 [Open all year round]
- If you wish to receive a medical examination on TV and do not have J:COM LINK contract, please register by phone.
- With one registration, you can use it on both your smartphone and TV.
[About the amount including tax]
- Consumption tax differences may occur due to changes in the consumption tax rounding method under the invoice system.