to suit your lifestyle
You can choose from two menus
J:COM Electric Power has revised its charges starting from April 2023.
This menu is for general households and households and shops that often use electrical products.
It is a menu that can contribute to the environment while using the usual electricity.
This is a new service for customers using J:COM DENRYOKU.
Hokkaido Electric Power Area, Tohoku Electric Power Area, Kansai Electric Power Area, Chugoku Electric Power Area, Kyushu Electric Power Area
- Please check the support page for subscribers for details such as conditions for joining.
With MY J:COM app
Our call center is available 365 days a year and is staffed by specialized staff. You can rest assured even when you are in trouble.
(meter reading slip, etc.)
- What do I need when I apply?
You will need the following information to apply: (Please have your electricity bill (meter reading slip, etc.) ready.)
- Switching company name: Electricity retailer name under contract
- Current contract type: contract type/plan name in use
- Subscriber name
- Switching source business operator customer number: Customer number of the electricity retailer with whom you have a contract
- Supply point identification number: A number that identifies the electricity supply point (22 digits)
- Is interior work required when switching to "J:COM Electric Power"?
You can switch to "J:COM Electric Power" without any interior work.
- Can I get J:COM electricity contract unless it comes with cable TV?
Anyone who lives within the following power company areas can apply for J:COM Electric Power alone.
- Hokkaido Electric Power
- Tohoku Electric Power
- Tokyo Electric Power Company
- Kansai Electric Power
- Chugoku Electric Power
- Kyushu Electric Power
- Are there initial costs such as fees?
There are no initial costs such as fees or construction costs associated with subscribing to "J:COM Electric Power."
- Are there any restrictions on the contract period? Will I be charged a penalty for canceling the contract?
There is no restriction on the contract period such as "two years".
You can cancel anytime without penalty.
For customers with long-term contracts that include other J:COM services, individual contract terms will apply.
- The discount rate varies depending on the type of contract. Also, depending on the local power company's discount campaign, account transfer discount, etc., the price merit may differ.
[About the amount including tax]
- Consumption tax differences may occur due to changes in the consumption tax rounding method under the invoice system.