Information on various procedures
Application for TV/Internet/ Landline
050-3092-3161 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. [Closed all year round] / Available translations
Ứng dụng / Yêu cầu
050-3092-3161 AM9:00-PM6:00【mở cửa quanh năm】／có phiên dịch
Application for smartphone
Before contacting us, please check here for frequently asked questions regarding service contracts.
- Subscribe to J:COM service. Please tell me how to apply.
Please apply from the application form. The form differs depending on the service.
■ Application for J:COM TV/ J:COM NET/ J:COM PHONE
■ Application for J:COM MOBILE
■ Application for other services
Please see the link below.
- Please tell me the process to start using J:COM service.
- What kind of work do I do when I subscribe to J:COM 's service?
Pulling in cables, installing and setting equipment, etc. The construction work will differ depending on the condition of the building and the contracted service.
[For detached houses]
We will run the cables installed on outdoor utility poles into your home and route them to the room where you will use the service.
See below for details.
[For condominiums (multi-family housing)]
If the property has already been introduced, you can use the service immediately with only a simple installation work in the room.
See below for details on property search and installation.
If J:COM service has not been installed, installation work will be required at the property (please contact us for details).
- Can I use J:COM in the area or apartment where I currently live?
Available services differ depending on the area in which you live.
Even within J:COM 's service area, services may not be available due to building or location conditions.
[For detached houses]
First of all, we will conduct a feasibility study (free of charge) to see if the service can be provided.
[For condominiums (multi-family housing)]
For properties that have installed J:COM throughout the building, or properties that have had a track record of installing J:COM in the past, you can immediately use the service by simply doing some simple indoor equipment work. Additionally, depending on the property, you may be able to use J:COM TV or J:COM NET at a special rate that is cheaper than usual.
For more information, please use the property search below.
Even if it is not displayed in the search results, there are properties that have already been introduced. For details, please ask the real estate company.
- What price plans do you offer?
We offer plans such as "Smart OTOKU Plan", "Smart OTOKU Plan Flex", "Smart OTOKU Plan Select", and "Smart OTOKU NET" that offer discounts on monthly usage charges for single or multiple services.
Additionally, depending on the property, you may be able to use J:COM TV or J:COM NET at a special rate that is cheaper than usual.
- What do I need to apply?
What you need depends on what you are applying for.
We will guide you during the procedure, but please refer to the following and prepare in advance.
[For new J:COM service applications]
- Contractor information (name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, address)
- Credit card in the name of the policyholder, or a specific financial institution account in the name of the policyholder
- Do I need to connect and configure the equipment myself?
J:COM will handle all equipment connections and settings during installation work.
J:COM 's construction personnel will visit the customer's home and install the equipment, initialize it, and explain how to use it. At this time, we will also take care of setting up peripheral devices such as televisions, computers, and printers.
Depending on the contracted service, you can choose "installation by workers" or "installation by the customer".
[About J:COM NET free visit support]
- It will be offered only once.
- Only one customer's computer is eligible. Additional charges will apply for the second and subsequent units. Please check with the operator regarding fees at the time of application.
- Only policyholders or family members living together can apply.
- We may not be able to respond to problems such as problems with your computer.
- In the case of J:COM NET Hikari (N), initial settings during a visit are not possible.
- Can I choose the product price and monthly payment method?
You can use "credit card payment" or "account transfer" as the payment method.
pay by a credit card
Your credit card company will bill you from the month following the start of the service (depending on the card company).
▼Acceptable credit cards
- Please have your credit card information ready when you sign the contract.
- Some credit cards cannot be used in some areas. Please contact us for details.
From the month following the start of the service, automatic withdrawals will be made from the customer's financial institution account.
- When signing a contract, please have your financial institution's seal and account number ready.
- Bank transfers and convenience store payments are not available.
- Some services required credit card payment (please contact us for details).
- Is there a minimum usage period?
There is no minimum usage period (please check the notes for each service).
About J:COM TV/NET/PHONE
For contracts with separate contract periods, such as value plans, value selects, NET packs, and In My Room special plans, each contract period will apply.
About J:COM MOBILE
If you cancel your contract midway through installment payments for your device, you will be required to pay the remaining amount in installments either all at once or in installments. In addition, payment timing and method will be based on the invoice from J:COM.
Adding or changing services
Click here to change your current service or add a new service or option.
Please check here for frequently asked questions before User.
in bad weather
with the connection of
Initial setting method
I want to know
i want to know how
In addition to frequently asked questions, the support site provides various methods such as trouble diagnosis and chat support to help customers solve their problems and support procedures.
Regarding corporate information
[About the amount including tax]
- Consumption tax differences may occur due to changes in the consumption tax rounding method under the invoice system.